Pages

April 12, 2013

Lifestyle of Happiness

Recently I've been thinking about how our thoughts determine what has happened and what will happen in our lives. This morning I recorded my morning routine in a short (like 8 second video on vine)

For me this is a lifestyle of happiness and contentment. I love living on the farm, and most of the time the daily chores that are included. In this video I had just finished milking the Nanny goat and I'm filling the bottles for the new babies. Those of you who have a background know if you want to have fresh milk available, bottle feeding the babies is part of the end result.

I share this with you, because I remember the day's in the corporate world just dreaming of staying home on the farm and living a lifestyle like this. My question to you is this...

Are you living the lifestyle you dreamed of? If not why?

No comments: