Pages

May 23, 2005

Anouncing Summer Hours in the Web-cast Conference Center

Summer is just around the corner.... and with that I'll be switching the Live Web-casts to what I call summertime hours. I had been having web-casts in the evening, but with summertime outdoor activities we will be switching those webcasts to the lunch hour.

New Web-Cast summer Hours

Mon. Tues. Wed. 12:00 NOON central time

I will still be available by appointment if that time doesn't work into your schedule. I have also added a couple of new websites with online videos that you can watch 24/7

The New Shaklee Site is at: http://www.barefootsuccess.net Here you will learn how we teach you to develop long term residual income with a stable 49 year old company that has products to market to the fastest industry on earth.

The New Mentors on a Mission is at: http://mom.barefootsuccess.net This is what I call our Cash Cow site. If you are wanting leave the corporate world NOW... Take a look at this movie it will show you how.

Again I pride my self in being available for all of your questions... Just call me at: 888-272-6701 and press the prompt to "talk to me now"

No comments: